Lloyds Banking Group Centre for Responsible Business: Curry, Chat and Corporate Change
- Birmingham Business School
The first of our Curry, Chat and Corporate Change evenings will introduce you to the Lloyds Banking Group Centre for Responsible Business. Find out who we are, about the work we do and our grand plans to make the world a more responsible place.
PLEASE REGISTER HERE.
We are connecting people, ideas and opportunities to inform, shape and energise the
Responsible Business Revolution and also to underpin Lloyds Banking Group’s pioneering initiative -
‘Helping Britain Prosper.’
We hope you can join us.
- 17:00 - 19:00: Join us in The Business School Atrium to chat, over curry, with leading academics about how their responsible business research will map to the challenges ahead
- Have your say in the Video Booth - what does responsible business mean to you?
- 19:00 - 20:00: Led by Centre Director, Professor Ian Thomson, our illustrious panel: Professor Cathy Cassell; Professor Isabelle Szmigin and Ross Gardner (Lloyds Banking Group) will discuss the importance of the Centre, its mission and direction and ways you can engage with us
- Followed by an Open Mic session - 5 minute slots about your responsible business research ideas or challenges. If you'd like to take part please email firstname.lastname@example.org directly. Places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- If you are keen to get your responsible business research off the ground, we'll also be announcing the launch of the Lloyds Banking Group Centre for Responsible Business research funding awards - ReBA.