Work Inclusivity Research Centre Launch
- The Old Library - Birmingham - B9 4AA
- Thursday 23 January 2020 (10:00-15:30)
The official launch of this exciting new research centre, focusing on issues of equality and diversity in the workplace, to be held at The Old Library in Birmingham.
- Prof. Joanne Duberley: Co-Director of WIRC & Deputy Pro-Vice-Chancellor for Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, The University of Birmingham
- Baroness Burt of Solihull: Former Liberal Democrat Spokesperson for Women and Equalities
- Mark Lomas: Head of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, HS2
- Nicola Smith: Joint Head of Equality and Strategy, TUC
- Louise Turner: Managing Director, Edelman Intelligence UK & Ireland
Please note that attendance at this event is by invitation only. Once invited, you can register via our eventbrite page.