• Ph.D. Researcher (Doctor of Philosophy)
Areas of research and interests: Private International Law, Conflict of Laws, Conflict of Jurisdictions, and International Arbitration.
Dissertation: “Impacts of the Seat of Arbitration on the Arbitral Process”.
Institution: College of Arts and Law, University of Birmingham, UK.
• Master of Laws (LL.M) - 2012
Area of study: International & Comparative Laws with special emphasis on International Comparative Business Law.
Thesis Subject: "Unlawful Monopolistic Practices in Egyptian and American Competition Laws – A Comparative Study-‘’.
Institution: Robert H. McKinney School of Law, Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis.
• Master of Laws (LL.M) in 2010
- Post Graduate Higher Education Diploma in International Trade Law in May 2009
Graduation Thesis: “Arbitration Agreements in International Joint Ventures".
- Post Graduate Higher Education Diploma in Private Law in May 2010
Graduation Thesis: "Enforcement of International Arbitration Awards in Egypt"
Institution: Faculty of Law, Ain Shams University
• Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) in 2008
Institution: Faculty of Law, English Language Section, Mansoura University – May 2008