In order to fulfil the Fresher’s Guarantee Scheme, the University maintains agreements with local private providers that meet our quality standards.
Belgrave View offers fantastic student accommodation right in the heart of the city. There is a choice of Bronze, Silver and Gold ensuite accommodation, designed to give you the perfect balance between your academic and social needs.
The University of Birmingham is within easy reach and the city centre is just a 15 minute walk away, packed with shops, restaurants and local attractions. Keep your travel costs low and your living standards high in this perfectly-placed ‘home from home’, offering a choice of bedrooms, soundproofed music practice rooms and stylish communal areas.
Self-catered, en suite, 124 rooms
Weekly cost for a Bronze En-Suite Room £139
Total cost for a Bronze En-Suite Room £5838
Weekly cost for a Silver En-suite Room £149
Total cost for a Silver En-suite Room £6258
Weekly cost for a Gold En-suite Room £159
Total cost for a Gold En-suite Room £6678
- In order to secure this accommodation a deposit of £250 will be required once you have received your contract from CLV.
- In addition to this, you will need to pay 2 weeks of rent upfront as a UK student.
- The remaining balance can be paid in full or across three installments for UK students. These will be paid in October, January and April.
- International/EU students will need to make a payment of 26 rents in addition to their deposit. They will also require a guarantor regardless of how they pay.
- More information can be found on the CLV Website.