If you visit campus, you’ll probably find at least one building site. This isn’t a bad thing, we are continually investing in a campus fit for you and your future.
- The state-of-the-art Library in 2016, found at the centre of campus, the Library has more study spaces than ever before, with plenty of room for all styles of learning.
- The world-class Sports Club in 2017, with outstanding sports facilities including a 50m pool, climbing wall and 250 station gym.
- The beautiful Green Heart parkland right at the centre of campus in 2019 - covering over 12 acres, it’s a peaceful green space to relax or study in.
- The Collaborative Teaching Laboratory, enabling us to rethink the way STEM subjects are taught at Birmingham.
- The Teaching and Learning Building in 2020, providing outstanding facilities and new learning spaces including more study spaces for individual and collaborative work and of course, a café.
- The new School of Engineering, due to open in early 2021, offers a variety of contemporary and flexible design and research spaces. These act as hubs for innovation, and strengthens teaching and research partnerships.
Learn more about how we’re building the best facilities possible for you.