My name is Eaad (pronounced ee-yad) and I study Mathematics at Birmingham. With all the opportunities available to students at university, it’s obvious that university is much more than just a degree. I’m looking forward to sharing my life, both academic and extra-curricular, with you.
Get to know Eaad
- In 10 years I want to be... somewhere, anywhere, as long as I am happy where I am! I can't be sure where that is right now, but I hope to find out in the next ten years!
- Every uni student needs...a cup of coffee! Whatever the situation is, coffee helps!
- My best piece of advice for students is…manage your time efficiently! Working smart is better than working hard, just make sure you have a plan and you're good to go!
- My favourite thing about Birmingham is…the vast amount of green space. It makes the campus truly unique and gives it a magical vibe whatever the weather.
- Best study space on campus is...the Harding Law Library, it's close to all my lectures and is not too loud or too silent
- If I could be anyone for a day I would be…someone from the future! Would love to see how the world will develop in the years to come!
- When not studying you’ll find me...on Netflix, binge watching as many shows as physically possible
- When I was little I wanted to be...an astronaut (who didn't?!)
- Best budget friendly meal…hmm, Roosters is budget friendly but not very diet friendly, the quick meal deal from Tesco often does the trick.
- Snobs or The Soak…tough choice!