Hi, my name is Eleni! I’m 21 years old and I’m from Cyprus. I’ve been studying and living in the UK for the last three years. I’m currently studying MSc Marketing and I am so excited to share more of my postgraduate student experience with you through my blogs, vlogs, and Instagram page.
Get to know Eleni
- In 10 years I want to be…happy and healthy. I also want to be back in Cyprus, having started a family and owning my own business!
- Every student needs… love! From family, friends, and themselves!
- My best piece of advice for students is… to not miss out on something that could be great just because it could also be difficult.
- My favourite thing about Birmingham is… its cultural diversity.
- Best study space on campus is… the study room in Business school. I do like going to the library too sometimes though!
- If I could be anyone for a day I would be… Rhianna, to run Fenty Beauty (love it!)
- When not studying you’ll find me… in too many places, from my bed to cocktail bars or nightclubs!
- When I was little I wanted to be… a teacher!
- Best budget friendly meal on campus is the English Breakfast served at the cafeteria in the Business School, which includes up to six variants and a drink (hot or cold) for less than a fiver! It's definitely my top brunch choice!
- Best place in the city for going out is Be At One Bar where you could either go to relax, have a few cocktails and chat with friends, or to 'party hard', depending on the event of each night. They also have their own app which you can use to get drink deals - it's amazing!