Hey, I’m Dave and I’m a Fourth Year English with Year Abroad Student! I am a first-generation student from the East Midlands who ended up living in central coast California! I have the gift of the gab so make sure to check out my Instagram, YouTube videos and blogs for a day in the life of a student.
Get to know Dave
- In 10 years I want to be… a senior marketer for an international brand or an Instagram traveller.
- Every uni student needs... a doorstop, fairy lights and a speaker!
- My best piece of advice for students is… to relax – you will quickly get used to uni life, and remember that everyone is in the same position as you!
- My favourite thing about Birmingham is… the social life – whether that’s visiting museums, parks or the nightlife, there’s always something going on!
- Best study space on campus is… the library for how modern and quiet it is.
- If I could be anyone for a day I would be… myself but travelling the world care-free.
- When not studying you’ll find me… exploring Birmingham or training as a triathlete.
- When I was little I wanted to be a… primary school teacher.
- Best budget friendly meal… chicken curry as it’s quick and easy.
- Snobs or The Soak… - why not both? The Soak then Snobs sounds a good plan to me (and then maybe Rosie’s or Gales)!