Hi all - I'm Sophie and I'm most known for being an extremely passionate advocate for inclusion and acceptance! I love writing, literature and culture, and all things musical theatre! Stay tuned for blog posts, YouTube videos and more!
Get to know Sophie
- In 10 years I want to be…working in marketing/higher education/academia, living in Belfast or Vancouver or one of my other favourite cities and looking back on my final years at UoB with fond memories.
- Every uni student needs…access to a place to relax- be it the library, a local park or your bedroom.
- My best piece of advice for students is…your uni experience is a personal one. Don't compare your freshers week, 1st year and time at uni to other students experiences.
- My favourite thing about Birmingham is…the access to great theatres with great shows and the Art Gallery/Museum!
- Best study space on campus is…Mason lounge in Arts building. Quiet enough to work, not too quiet its like a library.
- If I could be anyone for a day I would be…the happiest version of myself. Passionate and excited about researching, reading and writing.
- When not studying you’ll find me… making jewellery or reading a book
- When I was little I wanted to be… a singer!
- Best budget friendly meal…A madras curry filled with lots of veggies, chickpeas and chilli!
- Snobs or The Soak… Hmm.. I'm more of a stay at home kind of girl so probably a good meal in front of a good Netflix show