Skip to main content
Bank notes laid out on a table

Undergraduate student loans

Undergraduate students from the UK can apply for student finance through the Student Loans Company. The support available is made up of a tuition fee loan and a maintenance loan to help cover living costs.

Please expand the sections below to find out about the financial support packages available from the UK government to undergraduate students joining us in 2022/23. The information provided on this page is subject to any changes in government policy.