Tuition fees for undergraduates

Studying at a UK university means you need to pay an annual fee for your tuition, which covers the costs associated with teaching, examinations and membership of the students' union (at Birmingham this is called the Guild of Students).

The fee you have to pay and the support available to you will depend on your fee status as a UK, EU or international student.