Undergraduate Geography, Urban Planning and Environmental Sciences courses
School of Geography, Earth and Environmental Sciences
Study with us and be part of a vibrant community of staff and students making real-world impact by addressing past, current and future challenges in the fields of geography, earth sciences, environmental science and urban planning.
From climate change to migration and globalisation to sustainable development – our undergraduate Geography, Urban Planning and Environmental Sciences courses explore some of the world’s biggest challenges. The research-led teaching on our flexible degree courses ensures an inspirational and enquiry-based learning environment in the classroom, lab and field. You will graduate as a highly employable, independent global citizen with a broad range of transferable skills. And with so many rewarding potential paths to take, you’ll be ready to make a difference.
- Geography BA (Hons)Our Geography BA undergraduate Honours degree course (UCAS code L700) addresses the key issues of today and tomorrow. University of Birmingham.
- keyUCAS: L700
- Geography with Year Abroad BAOn this four-year undergraduate degree (Geography with Year Abroad BA - UCAS code L701) you have a year abroad between your second and fourth years at a partner institution in the EU or anywhere else in the world.
- keyUCAS: L701
- Environmental and Engineering Geoscience BScOur BSc Environmental and Engineering Geoscience programme prepares environmentally aware students within the rapidly expanding fields of engineering geology, resource geology and environmental assessment.
- keyUCAS: F910
- Environmental Science BScThe BSc Environmental Science degree enables an in-depth understanding of the Earth's most complex environmental problems, providing knowledge and skills to help resolve our most pressing problems. UCAS code F900.
- keyUCAS: F900
- Environmental Science with Professional Placement Abroad (Australasia) BScThe BSc Environmental Science with Professional Placement Abroad degree offers an in-depth understanding of the Earth's most complex environmental problems. UCAS code F850
- keyUCAS: F850
- Environmental Science with Year Abroad BScEnvironmental Science with Year Abroad BSc (Hons) undergraduate degree course . Learn about the environment, and environmental processes, and contribute to the resolution of environmental problems. UCAS code F751
- keyUCAS: F751
- Geography BScOur Geography BSc (Hons) undergraduate Honours degree course (UCAS code F800) addresses the key issues of today and tomorrow, such as climate change, water and ecosystem pollution.
- keyUCAS: F800
- Geography and Urban and Regional Planning BScOur Geography and Urban and Regional Planning BSc undergraduate honours degree will equip you with the necessary knowledge and skills to make a difference to how we live today and in the future. UCAS code LK74
- keyUCAS: LK74
- Geography with Year Abroad BScThe Geography with Year Abroad BSc (Hons) undergraduate honours degree course (UCAS code F801) at Birmingham addresses the key issues of today and tomorrow.
- keyUCAS: F801
- Physical Geography (Dubai) BScOur BSc Physical Geography offers the opportunity to use Dubai, and the surrounding region, as an outside laboratory to study the complex socio-environmental issues that arise through rapid development