You might not have time to see everything you wanted to, so make sure you plan your day before you arrive to allow you to make the most of your time. Download our app or use our open day brochure to make sure you can fit in all of the talks you want to go to. We also have plenty of online resources, like 360° videos of our accommodation and our drone film, if you don’t have the time to explore everything.
- We recommend heading to one of our Welcome talks, for an introduction to the University, and to find out a bit more about Birmingham.
- Make sure you visit all of the example lectures and talks you think will be useful; including the courses you’re interested in, and helpful talks about support and money (if you’ve come with parents or companions you can go to different talks and compare notes later).
- You’ll probably be rushing around quite a bit, make sure you take a break and grab a drink or some food from one of our many cafes or farmer’s market, and take in our beautiful campus.
- In our Great Hall you’ll find lots of stalls, where you can gather information about courses and the University; and ask our current staff and students any questions you might have.
- Explore campus as much as you can while you’re here. Our talks are held in different buildings - visit the ones you’ll be spending most of your time in; your department, the library and the Guild are a few to get you started.
- If you don’t have time to explore the city, make sure you check out The Cube, it’s our immersive 360° experience which will give you a taste of our fantastic city and student life.