Why choose an Apprenticeship with us
The University of Birmingham is one of the largest and most diverse employers in the region, with approximately 8000 staff working in a range of academic, professional, technical, manual and administrative roles. This provides a distinguished and ideal environment to start your career.
Our Apprenticeship opportunities are designed to get your career off to a great start. Apprentices will benefit from studying for a recognised qualification with the practical experience of working at a prestigious University.
What support is there for Apprentices?
As an Apprentice at the University of Birmingham we aim to support you to be the best you can be. We provide our Apprentices with a range of supporting activities including:
- Two day induction designed for apprentices joining the University.
- Quarterly development days and networking opportunities
- Optional offsite development week in the Lake District
- Access to excellent facilities including our state-of-the-art Library
- Bi-monthly one to ones with the University Apprenticeship Manager
- Support for career progression
- Opportunity to participate in apprenticeship events
Why pick the University of Birmingham?