This programme provides taught modules (120 credits) in fuel cell and hydrogen technology, business and project management, and a dissertation (60 credits).
The programme can be studied full-time over one year, or part-time over two years. Modules are also available individually to fulfil continuing professional development needs.
- Fuel Cell and hydrogen laboratories - 10 credits
- Fuel cell modelling tools and control- 10 credits
- Fuel cell technologies - 10 credits
- Hydrogen and hydrogen based fuels- 10 credits
- Introduction to electrochemistry - 10 credits
- Principles of Hydrogen Safety - 20 credits
- Techniques for Fuel Cell Characterisation- 10 credits
- Research project - 60 credits
Select 40 credits. Example optional modules are listed below:
- Advanced electrochemical applications - 10 credits
- Energy Storage - 10 credits
- Fuel cell electric vehicles - 10 credits
- High temperature fuel cells - 10 credits
- Low temperature fuel cells- 10 credits
- Renewable energy systems - 10 credits
Please note: The modules listed on the website for this programme are regularly reviewed to ensure they are up-to-date and informed by the latest research and teaching methods.