All Saints Educational Trust (International students)
- Level of study
- Postgraduate taught masters
- Subject area
- Teacher Training
- Overseas (Non-EU)
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- Closed 02/03/2018 (Note: competition closed for this year)
The Trust is devoted primarily to supporting the training or the better qualification of teachers.
Value of Award
All applicants must be over the age of 18. There is no upper age limit; but the Trust must be confident that those applying will be in a position to make a commensurate ongoing contribution to society as the fruits of any award that they receive.
Applications are welcome from citizens of other countries.
Applicants must be able to fulfil all of the following additional criteria:
- Applicants must already possess a relevant undergraduate (first degree) or equivalent qualification, awarded no more recently than three years before the expected start of the academic programme for which assistance from the Trust is sought
- Applicants must have a written offer of admission to study full time in the UK at a recognised institution of higher education (for example, a university), for a relevant qualification that meets the objectives of the Trust, as reflected in the Vision and Mission Statements. (Further information about the educational priorities of the Trust and the general terms of reference governing the making of awards is to be found elsewhere on the website.)
- 'Relevant qualifications' include Master's programmes or other advanced postgraduate diplomas
How to Apply
This is very important. Information about eligibility is available on the pages headed Are you eligible to apply for an award? All applicants are recommended to complete an Enquiry Form, which is designed to check your eligibility for an Award. The Trust can verify whether you fulfil the requirements by looking at your answers to a few simple factual questions.
You can complete the form on this website and email it back to the Trust, or print it out, complete it, and then send it to them. Please click here for the printable version of the form, and here for the email version.
Alternatively you can obtain the form by sending a stamped addressed A4 envelope to:
Mr. K. D. Mitchell
All Saints Educational Trust
2 Knightrider Court
Completion of the Enquiry Form does not mean that you have submitted an eligible application, only that you are requesting the Trust to decide whether or not you are eligible to apply.
Once the Trust have verified your eligibility, they will provide you with a Full Application Form and Pack. If you are outside their terms of reference, they will tell you so.