All Saints Educational Trust (International students)
- Level of study
- Postgraduate taught masters
- Subject area
- Teacher Training
- Overseas (Non-EU)
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- Closed 29/03/2019 (Note: competition closed for this year)
The Trust is devoted primarily to supporting the training or the better qualification of teachers. The Trust's goal their is to raise the number and standard of qualified Religious Education and Home Economics teachers in schools and to support the development of education in these fields.
Value of Award
All applicants must be over the age of 18. The Trust must be confident that those applying will be in a position to make a commensurate ongoing contribution to society as the fruits of any award that they receive.
Applicants must be able to fulfil all of the following additional criteria:
- Applicants must already possess a relevant undergraduate (first degree) or equivalent qualification, awarded no more recently than three years before the expected start of the academic programme for which assistance from the Trust is sought.
- Applicants must have a written offer of admission to study full time in the UK at a recognised institution of higher education (for example, a university), for a relevant qualification that meets the objectives of the Trust.
- 'Relevant qualifications' include Master's programmes or other advanced postgraduate diplomas.
Full eigiblity criteria can be found on the All Saints Educational Trust website.
How to Apply
All applicants are recommended to complete an Enquiry Form, which is designed to check your eligibility for an Award. The Trust can verify whether you fulfil the requirements by looking at your answers to a few simple factual questions.
You can complete the form on this website and email it back to the Trust, or print it out, complete it, and then send it to them. Completion of the Enquiry Form does not mean that you have submitted an eligible application, only that you are requesting the Trust to decide whether or not you are eligible to apply.
For the Enquiy Form, as well as full details of the application process, please see the All Saints Trust website.