All Saints Educational Trust (UK/EU students)
- Level of study
- Postgraduate taught masters
- Subject area
- Teacher Training
- EU, UK
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- Closed 01/03/2019 (Note: competition closed for this year)
The Trust is devoted primarily to supporting the training or the better qualification of teachers. The Trust's goal is to raise the number and standard of qualified Religious Education and Home Economics teachers in schools and to support the development of education in these fields, whether at home or overseas.
Value of Award
All applicants must be over the age of 18. The Trust must be confident that those applying will be in a position to make a commensurate ongoing contribution to society as a result of any award that they receive.
- Students on a programme of study carrying or leading to UK 'Qualified Teacher Status', such as PGC(D)E.
- Serving teachers who want to gain further qualifications relevant to advancement within the education profession.
- Students pursuing second or higher degrees who are planning a career in training teachers
The Committee must be satisfied that the course to be funded by the scholarship will support Religious Education or Home Economics teaching in schools, or the development of education.
Full eligibility information is available on the All Saints Educational Trust website
How to Apply
All applicants are recommended to complete an Enquiry Form, which is designed to check your eligibility for an Award.
You can complete the form on this website and email it back to the trust, or print it out, complete it, and then send it to them. Completion of the Enquiry Form does not mean that you have submitted an eligible application, only that you are requesting the Trust to decide whether or not you are eligible to apply.
The Enquiry Form, as well as full information regarding the application process, is available from the All Saints Educational Trust website.