Anguish’s Educational Foundation
- Level of study
- Any Postgraduate, Any Undergraduate
- Subject area
- Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- None. Open all year.
Anguish’s Educational Foundation is one of the 4 Registered Charities in the Norwich Charitable Trusts group of Charities. The Charity makes grants to individuals and to other charities for educational purposes.
Value of Award
The grant is £1,000 per year or £600 per year if the student is living at home during term time.
You are eligible to apply if you meet all the following criteria:
- You have been a resident for 2 years or more in the City of Norwich or in the parishes of Costessey, Hellesdon, Catton, Sprowston, Thorpe or Corpusty at the time you apply
- You are under 25 years old
- Your gross weekly household income is at or below £600 per week.
We do not include in our calculation income from Disability Living Allowance (Personal Independence Payments) or Attendance Allowance or any other benefits which are to help with any form of disability or infirmity.
How to Apply
Please contact us by:
– e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– telephone us on 01603 621023
– write to us at Norwich Charitable Trusts, 1 Woolgate Court, St Benedicts Street, Norwich, NR2 4AP
You will be given an interview with a Grants Officer.