Birmingham Marshall Scholarship
- Level of study
- Postgraduate taught masters
- Subject area
- Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences
- United States
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- Closed 30/09/2019 (Note: competition closed for this year)
Marshall Scholarships finance young Americans of high ability to study for a degree in the United Kingdom in a system of higher education recognised for its excellence.
Value of Award
As a partner of the Marshall Scholarship, the University will give a full waive of tuition fee to Marshall Scholars. The Marshall Scholarship will provide a full stipend covering accommodation and travel costs. More information can be found on the Marshall Scholarships website.
To be eligible for a 2018 Marshall Scholarship, candidates must:
- Be citizens of the United States of America (at the time they apply for a scholarship).
- By the time they take up their scholarship in September 2020, hold their first undergraduate degree from an accredited four-year college or university in the United States.
- Have obtained a grade point average of not less than 3.7 on their undergraduate degree (applicants must have a GPA of 3.7 at the time of application); rounded GPA's are not accepted.
- Have graduated from their first undergraduate college or university after April 2017.
- Not have studied for, or hold a degree or degree-equivalent qualification from a British University or GCSE or A Levels taken at school in the UK.
How to Apply
To apply, please visit the Marshall Scholarships website and create an account.