Funds for Women Graduates Foundation Grants
- Level of study
- Doctoral research
- Subject area
- Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences, Education
- EU, Overseas (Non-EU), UK
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- Closes 05/03/2020
FfWG offers foundation grants to help women graduates with their living expenses (not fees) while registered for study or research at an approved institution of higher education in Great Britain. The criteria are the proven needs of the applicant and their academic calibre.
Value of Award
The Grants are intended to contribute towards living expenses for one year’s academic study or research. The amount of the Foundation Grant awarded will be decided by FfWG.
Terms on which the grants are given:
- Women graduates from UK and overseas are eligible to apply.
- They must be studying in Great Britain and in their final fee paying or writing up year of PhD or DPhil.
- Any subject or field of study will be considered.
- There is no upper age limit.
- Evidence of ability to pay fees is required.
- Students reading for a part-time PhD or DPhil will be eligible to apply from their third year onwards.
How to Apply
Full details of the application process can be found on Funds for Women Graduates website.