Lady Meherbai D. Tata Education Trust Scholarships
- Level of study
- Any Postgraduate
- Subject area
- Health and Population Sciences, Education, International Development, Social Studies, Social Work
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- None. Open all year.
The Lady Meherbai D. Tata Education Trust awards scholarships to Indian women graduates from recognised Indian universities who wish to pursue higher education abroad.
The Trust invites applications for the following fields of study:
- Social work
- Social Science
- Education and Welfare of Children with Special Needs
- Status – Health and Empowerment of Women
- Gender Studies
- Child Health, Development and Nutrition
- Health Policy and Health Education
- Public Health – Community Health Services, Reproductive Health
- Rural Development Work (with a focus on women and children)
- Communication for Development (with a focus on women’s issues)
- Development Studies
Value of Award
Various, depending on personal circumstances.
- Indian women graduates from a recognised Indian University.
- Have a consistently remarkable academic record.
- Must have applied for admission / secured admission to reputed accredited universities or institutions in the United States, UK or Europe for the year 2016-2017.
- Work experience in the requisite fields will be considered an added qualification.
Please note: Candidates applying for part-time, short term or correspondence courses are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Application to the scholarship is via college recommendation only, please contact your department to make an application.
Doctoral Research Enquiry Service
0121 414 5005