- Level of study
- Any Postgraduate, Doctoral research, Postgraduate research masters, Postgraduate taught masters
- Subject area
- EU, Overseas (Non-EU), UK
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- Closed 16/06/2017 (Note: competition closed for this year)
The College of Arts and Law is offering a number of Music scholarships for entry in September 2017, through a combination of Bramall Music Scholarships and Music Department Scholarships. Awards vary in value, and are available to students taking our taught or research postgraduate programmes:
- Music MA (any of the 12 pathways)
- Music MA by Research (specialising in Composition, Musicology or Performance)
- Music PhD (specialising in Composition, Musicology or Performance)
Full details of all Music programmes are available on our postgraduate study page.
Value of Award
Awards available vary in value.
These awards are open to UK, EU and international students, studying campus-based taught or research postgraduate programmes in the Department of Music, starting in September 2017.
Applications for funding can only be considered alongside an application to study.
How to Apply
In order to apply, you must first have completed an application to study. In order to do so, please select a programme from our Music course listings, and select 'How to Apply' under Course Details.
Once you have done so, please download and complete the Application Form, before sending it through to email@example.com.
The deadline for 2017/18 is Friday 16 June 2017.
If you have any queries, please email Dr Scott Wilson: firstname.lastname@example.org
For queries specifically related to your application please email email@example.com or telephone +44 (0)121 414 8442.