Peter Kirk European Travel Scholarships
- Level of study
- Any Postgraduate, Any Undergraduate
- Subject area
- Antiquity, Archaeology, Classics and Ancient History, Drama and Theatre Arts, English Language and Linguistics, English Literature, Film and Creative Writing, Heritage, History, History of Art, Modern Languages and Cultures, Music, Philosophy, Theology and Religion, Social Sciences
- EU, UK
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- Closed 01/03/2019 (Note: competition closed for this year)
Each year up to ten Peter Kirk travel scholarships are awarded to promote understanding of Europe amongst young Britons, and of Britain amongst young people from other European countries. They enable young people aged between 18 and 26 to carry out a study project of their own choice in another European country.
Value of Award
Eight to ten Scholarships each worth £2,000 are offered annually.
- The Scholarships are open to British nationals, and those of any other European country.
- Applicants are required to have been in full-time education at some time during the 12 months preceding their application and should be aged 18 - 26 at the time they travel.
- All applications will be considered in the light of student's age and experience.
How to Apply
Full details of the application process can be found on the Peter Kirk European Travel Scholarships website.