Rosgen Family Scholarship
- Level of study
- Postgraduate taught masters
- Subject area
- Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- None. Open all year.
The Birmingham Business School awards a number of MBA Donor Scholarships to outstanding MBA applicants. The Rosgen Family Scholarship is part funded by a private donor with a commitment to this region and part by the University. The scholarship ia allocated on the basis of intellectual excellence, relevant experience and evidence of a commitment to the economic development of Central or South America.
Value of Award
The Rosgen Family Scholarship is worth up to £12,000 and will be used towards the Birmingham MBA tuition fee (£27,0000 for 2019/20 entry).
- The scholarship holder will be in financial need as determined by the University.
- The scholarship holder will be from Central or South America.
- The scholarship will be allocated on the basis of intellectual excellence, relevant experience and evidence of a commitment to the economic development of Central or South America.
- The scholarships are allocated on a case-by-case basis to outstanding applicants.
How to Apply
Assessment will be made based on a candidate’s MBA application, CV, and Personal Statement. Candidates must state which scholarship they wish to be considered for in their application/Personal Statement.
A rolling assessment process will be in place throughout the application cycle.
For further information regarding the application process, please contact Victoria Malin, MBA Recruitment and Admissions Officer via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that all MBA donor scholarships have been awarded for the 2019/20 academic year.