School of Engineering Scholarships
- Level of study
- Doctoral research
- Subject area
- Civil Engineering, Electronic, Electrical and Systems Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- EU, Overseas (Non-EU), UK
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- None. Open all year.
The School of Engineering offers a wealth of world-leading research opportunities to choose from, where you will work with world-leading academics and be part of a thriving postgraduate community. The school provides a number of funding opportunities on yearly basis to the best applicants.
Value of Award
- Home students with a 2:1 or above at undergraduate level can obtain full funding (fees and maintenance) for a PhD for three years.
- EU students can get scholarships consisting of fees and maintenance for three years.
- A limited number of School awards may also be available for international students, which provide assistance towards fees.
- All awards are assessed on academic ability.
- Home and EU students are eligible to apply; a limited number of awards may be available for international students.
How to Apply
Prospective students are automatically considered when they apply for their course. On application, the students must state whether they are seeking funding.
Further information regarding funding, including lists of exiting opportunities, can be found on the School of Engineering website.
School of Engineering