Spotcap Fintech Fellowship
- Level of study
- Postgraduate research masters, Postgraduate taught masters
- Subject area
- Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- Closes 15/08/2019
Launched for the first time in April 2017, the yearly Spotcap Fintech Fellowship is helping build a healthy talent pipeline for the British Financial Technology industry. Awarded to one student per academic year, the Fellowship contributes £8,000 towards a Masters degree or MBA in a Fintech-related field (e.g. finance, business, management, engineering, computer science).
Value of Award
The Fellowship is an £8,000 award that supports one aspiring Masters or MBA student per year.
To qualify for the Fintech Fellowship, applicants must cover the following criteria:
- Have an offer of admission to a master’s or MBA programme at an accredited British university.
- Be a British citizen or resident.
- Study a fintech-related subject, with an intention to work in fintech upon graduation.
How to Apply
Applicants can upload their CV and cover letter via the Fintech Fellowship website. Their cover letter should include the following points:
- Brief description of their background and achievements.
- What sparked their interest in fintech.
- How their studies would support a career in fintech.