Study a Master's in Europe Scholarship
- Level of study
- Postgraduate taught masters
- EU, Overseas (Non-EU), UK
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- Closes 13/04/2020
The search engine educations.com is offering a postgraduate scholarship of up to €5,000 to help towards your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure. The scholarship will be awarded for the autumn semester of 2020 and is open to students from any country who will be studying a taught Masters degree abroad at a European university or graduate school.
Value of Award
The value of the award is €5,000.
To apply for this scholarship:
- You must have applied (or will apply) to a university or graduate school within Europe.
- You must have applied (or will apply) for a taught Masters-level degree starting in the autumn semester in 2020.
- The degree program must be studied within Europe (not online or in another country).
- You must meet the entry requirements for the university or graduate school, including:
- Hold a valid undergraduate (Bachelors) degree
- Meet language requirements for the programme
- You must hold, or be eligible to apply for, a relevant study visa (if applicable).
- You must be studying abroad in a country that you were not born in or currently reside in (unless currently studying).
How to Apply
In order to apply for this scholarship you must complete and submit an online application form, which can be found on the educations.com website and submit a short essay on the question "Why did you choose your study abroad country, and how will it help you grow as a globally minded leader?"