Birmingham Business School Doctoral Scholarships
- Level of study
- Doctoral research
- Subject area
- Business, Economics, Marketing and Communications
- EU, Overseas (Non-EU), UK
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- Closed 27/04/2020 (Note: competition closed for this year)
The Business School is investing in support of new home and EU doctoral research students. Outstanding applicants will be considered for already identified specific topics in the following research centres and departments:
The scholarships are available only to candidates of the highest academic ability who wish to study for a PhD at Birmingham Business School.
Value of Award
The scholarships involve full fees and/or stipends for PhD students across the College of Social Sciences.
We anticipate that those to whom we offer funding:
- Will have obtained either a first class or very strong upper second class degree in social sciences or a closely-related subject.
- May also have obtained a relevant Masters’ degree, with the award of a distinction or merit.
- Will have formulated a strong research proposal demonstrating the potential to make an original contribution in their chosen topic.
How to Apply
To apply please follow the instructions on the Birmingham Busines School website.
For further information on the application process, please contact the Business School: firstname.lastname@example.org.