Sean and Claire Henry Scholarship
- Level of study
- Postgraduate taught masters
- Subject area
- Overseas (Non-EU), India
- Type of Award
- External, University
- Deadline for applying
- None. Open all year.
The Birmingham Business School awards a number of MBA Donor Scholarships to outstanding MBA applicants. The Sean and Claire Henry Scholarship is part funded by a private donor and part by the University. The scholarship ia allocated on the basis of academic ability, relevant experience and clarity of future plans as determined by the selection committee.
Value of Award
The Sean and Claire Henry Scholarship is worth up to the value of the full tuition fee (£30,450 for 2021/22 entry).
- The scholarship holder will be in financial need as determined by the University.
- The scholarship holder will be from India.
- The scholarship will be allocated on the basis of academic ability, relevant experience and clarity of future plans as determined by the selection committee.
- The scholarships are allocated on a case-by-case basis to outstanding applicants.
How to Apply
Assessment will be made based on a candidate’s MBA application, CV, and Personal Statement. Candidates must state which scholarship they wish to be considered for in their application/Personal Statement.
A rolling assessment process will be in place throughout the application cycle.
For further information regarding the application process, please contact Victoria Malin, MBA Recruitment and Admissions via email: email@example.com.
Please note this scholarship is only available to one 12 month full time MBA offer holder for 2021/22 entry.