Dan David Prize Scholarships
- Level of study
- Doctoral research
- Subject area
- Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences
- EU, Overseas (Non-EU), UK
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- Closes 10/03/2021
The Dan David Prize laureates annually donate twenty scholarships of US$15,000 each to outstanding doctoral and postdoctoral students of exceptional promise in the chosen fields for the current year.
Ten scholarships are awarded to doctoral and post-doctoral students at universities throughout the world and ten scholarships at Tel Aviv University. In order to ensure that your research is relevant to one of the organisations chosen fields this year, please read the field definitions on their website.
Value of Award
- The Dan David Prize awards scholarships to doctoral and post-doctoral researchers, carrying out research in one of the selected fields for the current year.
- Themes for 2021 are the following:
- Past - History of Health and Medicine
- Present - Public Health
- Future - Molecular Medicine
- The Dan David Prize scholarships are granted according to merit, without discrimination based on gender, race, religion, nationality or political affiliation.
- Applicants who have received a scholarship from the Dan David Prize may not apply again for their same area of research.
- Registered doctoral and post-doctoral researchers who study at recognised universities throughout the world, and whose research has been approved, are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
The full details of the application process can be found on the Dan David Prize website.
Dan David Prize