Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarship - Zonta International
- Level of study
- Postgraduate taught masters
- Subject area
- EU, Overseas (Non-EU), UK
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- None. Open all year.
Established in 1998 from a generous bequest by Jane M. Klausman, a member of the Zonta Club of Syracuse, New York USA, and the 1990-1995 Zonta International Parliamentarian, the Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarship helps women pursue undergraduate and master's degrees in business management and overcome gender barriers from the classroom to the boardroom.
Value of Award
Zonta International awards 32 scholarships of US$2,000 each at the district/region level and 6 international scholarships in the amount of US$8,000 each.
Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be undertaking a business and/or business-related program at an accredited university/college/institute.
- Be enrolled in at least the second year of an undergraduate program through the final year of a Master's program at the time the application is submitted to the local Zonta club or district.
- Applicants must still be attending school at the time the scholarship funds are disbursed to receive this scholarship and not graduate before December 2020.
- Achieved an outstanding academic record during her academic studies, including business subjects.
- Demonstrated initiative, ambition and commitment to pursuing a career in business.
How to Apply
Full details of the application process can be found on the Zonta International Foundation website.
Please note: the application deadline varies (usually falling in April/May) depending on geographical location of the Zonta Club through which the application is submitted.