Li Siong Tay Postgraduate Scholarship
- Level of study
- Doctoral research, Postgraduate research masters, Postgraduate taught masters
- Subject area
- Arts and Law, Education
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- Closed 30/05/2021 (Note: competition closed for this year)
The Tan Kah Kee Foundation was set up in 1982 in the memory of Mr. Tan Kah Kee, a well-known philanthropist and an outstanding Chinese leader in Southeast Asia. The mission of the Foundation is to carry on the charity works of Tan Kah Kee, and foster the Tan Kah Kee spirit in entrepreneurship and dedication to education.
The Li Siong Tay Postgraduate Scholarship (LSTPS) seeks to encourage Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents to pursue their Master's or PhD degrees in fields relating to the Education and Arts.
Value of Award
Successful applicants will each receive a one-off sum of S$12,000 for studying in the university.
The scholarship is given out once a year, and successful applicants may re-apply annually.
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- Singaporean or Permanent Resident of Singapore
- Outstanding academic record (a good Honours degree or equivalent)
- Strong interest in and commitment to serving the community
- Effectively bilingual
Qualified applicants may apply irrespective of race, religion, age and gender.
How to Apply
The application form, along with the full details of the appplication process, can be found on the Tan Kah Kee Foundation website.