Postgraduate Progression Awards
- Level of study
- Postgraduate taught masters
- Subject area
- Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences
- EU, Overseas (Non-EU), UK
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- Closed 10/09/2020 (Note: competition closed for this year)
The University of Birmingham is pleased to announce the Postgraduate Progression Awards scheme. We will be offering tuition fee discounts of £1,500 to current University of Birmingham students graduating with an undergraduate degree in 2020, who are progressing directly onto a postgraduate taught programme with us in 2020/21.
Your application will be verified and confirmed after the 10 September 2020 deadline. The discount will then be applied automatically to your fees when you register for your programme.
Value of Award
£1,500 per award.
To be eligible for this award, you will need to meet all of the following criteria. You must be:
- Graduating with an undergraduate degree from the University of Birmingham in 2020 and progressing direct to a postgraduate taught programme with us in 2020/21
- A UK, EU or International for fee-status purposes
- Studying at our UK campuses or by distance learning
- Not in receipt of any other University-funded scholarship
- Not already registered on a postgraduate programme
- Eligible courses include LLM, MA (Taught), MPH, MSc (Pre-reg), MSc (Taught), PGDipEd (QTS), Postgraduate Diploma.
- The award will NOT apply to the following courses: PG Certificate, SKE, EngD, LLB for Graduates, Intercalated programmes, MA (Research), MRes, MSc (Research), MBChB, PhD, PhD with Integrated Study, Programmes delivered at our Dubai Campus, Integrated courses (e.g. MSci and MEng) that are supported with undergraduate student finance, Schools Direct programmes
How to Apply
To to apply for a Progression Award, you must, by the 10 September deadline, have completed both of the following:
For FAQs, please visit this webpage.
Postgraduate Recruitment Team