Tan Kah Kee Postgraduate Scholarship (TKKPS)
- Level of study
- Doctoral research, Postgraduate research masters, Postgraduate taught masters
- Subject area
- Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- Opens 30/04/2021
The Tan Kah Kee Postgraduate Scholarship (TKKPS) was first offered by the Foundation in 1983, and is open annually to students of all races pursuing their PhD or Master's degrees. Professional degrees such as Master of Business Administration (MBA) are excluded.
TKKPS was set up by the after Tan Kah Kee Foundation was officially established. The mission of the Foundation is to carry on the charity works and to foster the Tan Kah Kee spirit in entrepreneurship and dedication to education.
Value of Award
Successful applicants will each receive a one-off sum of S$12,000 for studying in the university. The scholarship is awarded once a year, and successful applicants may re-apply annually.
Applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
- Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident.
- Outstanding academic record (a good Honours Degree or equivalent).
- A record of sustained commitment to serving the community.
- Effectively bilingual.
Applicants with the above status and qualifications can apply irrespective of race, religion, age and gender.
How to Apply
The application form, along with the full details of the application process can be found on the Tan Kah Kee Foundation website.