These are projects currently recruiting or in follow up at BCTU. Follow the links for more information:
- BASIL-2 - The Bypass versus Angioplasty in Severe Ischaemia of the Leg-2 Trial.
- CReST2 - Uncovered vs covered endoluminal stenting in the acute management of obstructing colorectal cancer in the palliative setting.
- FALCON - Pragmatic multicentre FActorial randomised controlled triaL testing measures to reduCe surgical site infection in lOw and middle income couNtries.
- FOxTROT - Fluoropyrimidine, Oxaliplatin and Targeted-Receptor pre-Operative Therapy for patients with high-risk, operable colon cancer.
- ROCSS - Reinforcement Of Closure of Stoma Site. A randomised controlled trial of reinforcement of closure of stoma site using a biological mesh.
- ROSSINI-2 - Reduction Of Surgical Site Infection using several Novel Interventions.
- SUNRRISE - Single-Use Negative pRessure dressing for Reduction In Surgical site infection following Emergency laparotomy.
- TOPIC 2 - A Randomised Controlled Trial to investigate the effectiveness of ThOracic Epidural and Paravertebral Blockade In reducing Chronic Post-Thoracotomy Pain.