With a team of professors, senior research fellows, lecturers and PhD students, the Housing and Communities Research Group draws on a wide range of skills and expertise. In addition to the large-scale projects, the group also work with practitioners and industry on short-term consultancy projects on our core themes and fields of interest, including:
- Housing solutions for low and middle income communities
- Social housing, community led housing, self-help housing and co-operatives
- Role of private rented sector in housing low and middle income households
- Generation rent - the expanding role of private renting for younger households
- Renewing older housing and empty homes
To find out more about what sort of research consultancy work we do, what kind of outputs you could expect, and previous clients, read our 'Consultancy and CPD Training' document (PDF).
There are a number of excellent professional training qualifications that are on offer around the themes of leadership, management and social work.
Download 'Consultancy and CPD Training' (PDF)
Dr Halima Sacranie
Dr Ricky Joseph