We are partnering with business, investigating, developing and co-creating robust and innovative solutions to achieve responsible business success. Building the foundations for a more responsible and sustainable future.
- Zero Emission Vehicles This research is using a range of different methods to understand how electric vehicle Global Value Chains can become responsible and contribute to Sustainable Transportation in the global low-carbon economy.
- Birmingham Centre for Environmental and Energy Economics and Management (BCEEEM) brings together individuals from a variety of disciplines to examine the complex relationship between economic activity and the environment.
- Decarbonising Urban Lifestyles is a project that highlights the major alterations needed to urban lifestyles in a bid to combat climate change. It identifies the major challenges of decarbonising urban lifestyles as well as a series of policies, strategies and interventions.
- The University of Birmingham has established a Birmingham Plastics Network, an interdisciplinary team of more than 40 academics working together to shape the fate and sustainable future of plastics, including academics from across the Business School.
- WM-Air – the West Midlands Air Quality Improvement Programme - is an initiative to support the improvement of air quality, and associated health, environmental and economic benefits, in the West Midlands.