The University of Birmingham Apprenticeship scheme is in its second year and is going from strength to strength. We are committed to providing first class on the job training, giving individuals the skills, experience and behaviours needed to strive in their department or line of work.
The University of Birmingham is one of the largest and most diverse employers in the region, with around 6000 staff working in a range of academic, professional, technical, manual and clerical roles. This undoubtedly provides a distinguised and ideal environment to start your career.
Why pick the University of Birmingham?
- Competitive salaries
- 40 days annual leave
- Great terms and conditions
- Experience working at one of Birmingham’s largest employers
- Get into professional services in the University sector
What support is there for apprentices?
As an apprentice at the University of Birmingham we aim to support you to be the best you can be. We provide our apprentices with a range of supporting activities including:
- Bespoke three day induction
- Quarterly development days and networking opportunities
- Trip to the Lake District
- Access to excellent facilities including our state-of-the-art Library
- Monthly one to ones with the University Apprenticeship Coordinator
- Support for career progression
- Opportunity to participate in apprenticeship events
See what our fantastic apprentices say about their experience.