The University strategy informs the College strategy in education, research and business engagement. Our strategy focuses on:
- Continuous enhancement of our high quality student educational experience through curriculum enhancement, facilities, internships and employability opportunities;
- Development of distinctive and leading research groups in and between our science and engineering schools;
- Growing partnership with employers, research funders and beneficiary organisations in the region and internationally;
- Global collaborations in education and research from our city-city bridges in San Paulo, Guangzhou and Chicago;
- Translation of knowledge both within the academic community and externally with active celebration of our impact on society;
- Building the future pipeline of high quality science and engineering graduates through activities with School and employers through our national STEM Centre.