This Postgraduate Virtual Open Day is designed to inform prospective postgraduate students about the programmes available in the School of Sport, Exercise and Rehabilitation Sciences.
- MSc Exercise and Sport Sciences
- MSc/PGDip Advanced manipulative Physiotherapy
- MSc/PGDip Exercise and Sports Medicine (Football)
- MSc/PGDip/PGCert Health Studies
- MSc Physiotherapy (pre-registration)
- MSc/Dip/PGCert Advancing Practice
- MSc Physical Education and Sport Pedagogy
- MSc Sport Policy, Business and Management
- MRes Exercise and Sport Sciences
- MSc/PGDip Sport Coaching
- MRes Clinical Health Research
- Advanced Certificate in Golf Coaching
Our School of Sport, Exercise and Rehabilitation Sciences is one of the longest established in Europe for scientific research into sport, exercise, health and rehabilitation.
Dr Alison Rushton (academic lead for physiotherapy), Mr Clive Liles (Programme Lead for MSc Advancing Practice and MSc Health Studies), Dr Victoria Goodyear (Lecturer in Sport Pedagogy) and Dr Nicola Heneghan (Programme Leader MSc Advanced Manipulative Physiotherapy) will be available for the Live Q&A to answer any questions you might have about the programmes.