Tuition Fees 2019/20 academic year:
- £4,320 UK/EU students, full-time
- £21,420 International students, full-time
Learn more about
fees and funding.
Eligibility Requirements (unless self-funded)
To be eligible for the full award – consisting stipend and fees – the applicant must have:
- ‘settled’ status in the UK, meaning no restrictions on how long they can stay
- been ordinarily resident in the UK for a minimum of 3 consecutive years before the programme begins
- spent no part of that residence wholly or mainly for receiving full-time education
UK National Applicants who are UK nationals and who have lived all their lives in the UK will automatically satisfy all three residence criteria.
EU nationals are not required to meet residence criteria (1) and (3). They may qualify for full awards if they fulfil criterion (b). Otherwise, they may qualify for ‘fees-only’ awards.
Postgraduate Doctoral Loan
A Postgraduate Doctoral Loan can help with course fees and living costs while you study a postgraduate doctoral course, such as a PhD. You will be able to apply for funding for the 2018 to 2019 academic year in summer 2018.
video link below to find out more
Further information is available at the student finance zone.
Scholarships and studentships
We offer a range of
postgraduate scholarships for taught programmes and research opportunities to ensure the very best talent is nurtured and supported at postgraduate level.
Additional scholarships can be found in the
Contact the department for further information.