Annual Tuition Fees 2021/22 academic year
- £4,500 UK students, full-time
- £2,250 UK students, part-time
- £23,580 International students, full-time
Note: Fees to be confirmed by RCUK spring 2021. Learn more about
fees and funding.
Eligibility Requirements (unless self-funded)
To be eligible for the full award – consisting stipend and fees – the applicant must have:
- ‘settled’ status in the UK, meaning no restrictions on how long they can stay
- been ordinarily resident in the UK for a minimum of 3 consecutive years before the programme begins
- spent no part of that residence wholly or mainly for receiving full-time education
UK National Applicants who are UK nationals and who have lived all their lives in the UK will automatically satisfy all three residence criteria.
Postgraduate Doctoral Loan
A Postgraduate Doctoral Loan can help with course fees and living costs while you study a postgraduate doctoral course, such as a PhD.
video link below to find out more
Further information is available at the student finance zone.
We offer a range of
postgraduate scholarships for taught programmes and research opportunities to ensure the very best talent is nurtured and supported at postgraduate level.
Additional scholarships can be found in the