Annual Tution Fees 2019/20
UK and EU
- with Integrated Presessional Programme (55 weeks) - MSc full-time £16,530
- without Integrated Presessional Programme - MSc full-time £11,580
- with Integrated Presessional Programme (55 weeks) - MSc full-time £21,840
- without Integrated Presessional Programme - MSc full-time £15,120
- LMR20 (3 days): £225, includes lunches and one evening meal.
Continuous Professional Development ( PG Affliate Programme Code 6542)
Individual modules are available for CPD. See CPD pages for further information or contact Joy Grey.
Learn more about fees and funding.
Scholarships and studentships
We offer a range of
postgraduate scholarships for taught programmes and research opportunities to ensure the very best talent is nurtured and supported at postgraduate level.
Additional scholarships can be found in the
Contact the department for further information.
TEH Automotive Scholarship for Malaysian students
This Scholarship has been made possible by a generous donation from Dato Robert Tan Eng Hwa, (BCom, Industrial Economics & Business Studies, 1977), the Chief Operating Officer of APM Automotive Holdings Berhad. Learn more about the TEH Automotive Scholarship.
For students applying for the 2020/21 academic year
The UK Government has confirmed that EU students will continue to be eligible for 'home fee status' for entry in September 2020, and will continue to have access to financial support available via student loans for the duration of their course. For more information take a look at the gov.uk website.