This course comprises 180 credits. In your first two semesters you will study the core compulsory modules (90 credits), and select from a wide range of optional modules (30 credits). In your final semester you will work on a research project (60 credits).
- Advanced Robotics - 20 credits
- Intelligent Robotics (Extended) - 20 credits
- Robot Vision - 20 credits
- Mini-project - 30 credits
- Research Project - 60 credits
30 credits must be chosen, examples of optional modules are listed below:
- Advanced Aspects of Nature Inspired Search and Optimisation (Extended) - 20 credits
- Computational Vision - 10 credits
- Computer-Aided Verification (Extended) - 10 credits
- Distributed and Parallel Computing (Extended) - 10 credits
- Intelligent Data Analysis - 10 credits
- Introduction to Neural Computation - 10 credits
- Nature Inspired Search and Optimisation (Extended) - 10 credits
- Teaching Computer Science in Schools (Extended) - 10 credits
For a full list of modules available including any pre-requisite knowledge please visit the Computer Science webpage.
Please note: The modules listed on the website for this programme are regularly reviewed to ensure they are up-to-date and informed by the latest research and teaching methods.