- Creating and Applying Evidence (20 credits)
- Health Service Management (20 credits)
- Teaching and learning for healthcare professionals (20 credits)
- Mixed Methods (20 credits)
- Improvement and Innovation (20 credits)
- Principles of Advanced Clinical Decision Making (20 credits)
- Dissertation (60 credits)
As a student on the programme, you can choose from a range of specialist clinical option modules delivered within the School of Nursing and Midwifery and across the College of Medical and Dental Sciences. This includes First Contact, Chronic Disease Management, Common Neuropsychiatric Disorders, Principles of Palliative Care for Children and Young People, Respiratory Medicine in the Community, and Introduction to Trauma Science. Alternatively, you can further your knowledge in leadership and management, education, or research through the selection of modules which align to these areas.
The modules listed on the website for this programme are regularly reviewed to ensure they are up-to-date and informed by the latest research and teaching methods, therefore modules can be liable to change.