Masters students will complete six core modules, totaling 120 credits and will undertake a 60 credit dissertation. Postgradute Diploma students will take the 120 credits from the taught core modules as per the Masters programme, but will not complete the dissertation. Those seeking a Postgraduate Certificate will take 60 credits from the taught modules.
You can transfer from the Certificate to Diploma and from Diploma to the Masters based on appropriate performance.
Please note: as this programme is subject to final approval the modules titles may change.
You will take the following core modules:
- Rationale for Clinical Trials, Key Concepts and Features* (20 credits)
- Selection, Collection and Reporting of Clinical Trial Outcomes* (10 credits)
- Further Trial Designs and their Delivery* (20 credits)
- Analyses of Clinical Trials, Interpretation and Communication of Trial Findings* (20 credits)
- Preparation and Set-up for a Clinical Trial* (20 credits)
- Delivery and Management of Clinical Trials* (20 credits)
- Early-phase studies* (10 credits)
- Dissertation (60 credits)
You will take the 120 credits from taught modules as per the Masters choices but will not complete the dissertation.
You will take 60 credits from the taught modules.
*These modules are available on a stand-alone basis. For more details contact the programme team at firstname.lastname@example.org