- UK/EU: £9,250 full-time; £4,625 part-time
- International: £24,930 full-time; £12,465 part-time
- UK/EU: £6,167 full-time, £3,083 part-time
- International: £16,620 full-time; £8,310 part-time
- UK/EU: £3,083 full-time; £3,083 part-time
- International: ££8,310 full-time; £8,310 part-time
For EU students applying for the 2020/21 academic year
The UK Government has confirmed that EU students will continue to be eligible for 'home fee status' for entry in September 2020, and will continue to have access to eligible financial support via the Postgraduate Masters or Doctoral loan for the duration of their course. For more information visit the gov.uk website.
You can also visit our EU Referendum information page for more information and updates.
Postgraduate Loans for Masters students
As a UK resident you can apply for a government loan for postgraduate Masters study. This is a contribution towards the costs of study and whether the loan is used towards fees, maintenance or other costs will be at the discretion of the student.
Find out more about the Postgraduate Loan.
Birmingham Masters Scholarship Scheme
The University of Birmingham is offering over 60 awards of £2,000, based on academic and professional performance. Applications are now open. Deadline for applications is Thursday 30 April 2020.
Find out more and apply now