We charge an annual tuition fee. Fees for 2021/22 are as follows:
- UK: £5,020 full-time; £2,510 part-time
- UK Distance Learning: £5,020 full-time; £2,510 part-time
- International: £19,310 full-time
- International Distance Learning: £19,310 full-time; £9,655 part-time
- UK: £4,500 full-time; £2,250 part-time
- UK Distance Learning: £4,500 full-time; £2,250 part-time
- International: £18,810 full-time
- International Distance Learning: £18,810; £9,405 part-time
The above fees quoted are for one year only; for those studying over two or more years, tuition fees will also be payable in subsequent years of your programme.
* For UK postgraduate research students the University fee level is set at Research Council rates and as such is subject to change. The final fee will be announced by Research Councils UK in spring 2021.
Eligibility for UK/EU or international fees can be verified with Admissions. Learn more about fees for international students.
For EU students applying for the 2020/21 academic year
The UK Government has confirmed that EU students will continue to be eligible for 'home fee status' for entry in the 2020/21 academic year. For more information, please read the government’s guidance for EU students.
Paying your fees
Tuition fees can either be paid in full or by instalments. Learn more about postgraduate tuition fees and funding.