- UK/EU: £9,250 full-time; £4,625 part-time
- International: £22,500 full-time; £11,250 part-time
- UK/EU: £6,167 full-time; £3,083 part-time
- International: £15,000 full-time; £7,500 part-time
- UK/EU: £3,083 full-time; £7,500 part-time
- International: £3,083 full-time; £7,500 part-time
Self-funding students can choose to pay in instalments by direct debit.
Learn more about fees and funding.
Postgraduate Loans for Masters students
As a UK resident you can apply for a government loan for postgraduate Masters study. This is a contribution towards the costs of study and whether the loan is used towards fees, maintenance or other costs will be at the discretion of the student.
Find out more about the Postgraduate Loan.
Birmingham Masters Scholarship Scheme
The University of Birmingham is offering over 60 awards of £2,000, based on academic and professional performance. Applications are now open. Deadline for applications is Friday 31 July 2020.
Find out more and apply now