- UK: £9,500 full-time; £4,750 part-time
- International: £24,480 full-time; £12,240 part-time
- UK: £6,333 full-time; £3,167 part-time
- International: £16,320 full-time; £8,160 part-time
- UK: £3,167 full-time; £3,167 part-time
- International: £8,160 full-time; £8,160 part-time
Self funding students can choose to pay in instalments by direct debit.
Learn more about fees and funding.
Are you an international applicant?
All international applicants to this course will be required to pay a non-refundable deposit of £2,000 on receipt of an offer, to secure their place.
Find out more about the deposit >>.
Postgraduate Loans for Masters students
As a UK resident you can apply for a government loan for postgraduate Masters study. This is a contribution towards the costs of study and whether the loan is used towards fees, maintenance or other costs will be at the discretion of the student.
Find out more about the Postgraduate Loan.