Winston Churchill Memorial Trust Travelling Fellowship
- Level of study
- Any Postgraduate, Any Undergraduate
- Subject area
- Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences
- Australia, New Zealand, UK
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- Closes 15/09/2020
The Winston Churchill Memorial Trust runs the Churchill Fellowships, a unique programme of overseas research grants. These support UK citizens from all parts of society to travel the world in search of innovative solutions for today’s most pressing problems. The Fellowship is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to expand your professional and personal horizons by researching an issue that you care about, with the global leaders in that subject, anywhere in the world.
Value of Award
Each grant is individually calculated and depends on the project, the destination(s) and the duration of travel (4-8 weeks). A Churchill Fellowship offers the full funding to travel anywhere in the world.
To apply, you must be:
- A UK Citizen and have a UK passport at the time when you apply.
- Resident in the UK.
- Aged 18 or over when you submit your application form (or turn 18 by the end of that year).
- If you are a previously unsuccessful applicant.
- If you were born in Northern Ireland, hold an Eire passport and are resident in the UK.
- If you are resident in the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
- If you reside in British Overseas Territories, or serve abroad in the Armed Forces or as a diplomat.
How to Apply
To apply, please visit the Winston Churchill Memorial Trust website.