Hey! My name's Kezia and I'm in my third year of studying Biochemistry.
Get to know Kezia
- In 10 years I want to be... happy, working in the science field & surrounded by my loved ones.
- Every uni student needs... coffee!! Aha lol no but more seriously a good support system around them to lean on when they need to!
- My best piece of advice for students is…set realistic goals for yourself & take baby steps every day to reach those goals. Rome wasn’t built in a day!
- My favourite thing about Birmingham is… how diverse it is! There’s something for everyone & there’s always a new place to discover around the corner.
- Best study space on campus is… the Library! Nothing beats the peace and quiet of the 3rd floor.
- If I could be anyone for a day I would be…Jackie Aina , I jokingly call her my YouTube Mother all the time. I admire her work ethic and her style is so me!
- When not studying you’ll find me…with my housemates, watching a movie or stopping my friend from cheating at Monopoly.
- When I was little I wanted to be a…scientist! Growing up , other kids had posters of their favourite bands or celebrities.... I had posters of famous scientists on my walls!
- Best budget friendly meal… my go to is always a carbonara, 4 ingredients, seasoning - you can’t go wrong.
- Snobs or The Soak…Neither! Honestly you’d probably most likely catch me at a cute aesthetic cafe for brunch.